星期二, 10月 13, 2009


















There's a saying old
Says that love is blind

Still we're often told:
"Seek and you shall find"

So i'm going to see the certain light
I have in mind

Looking everywhere
Haven't found her yet

She's the big affair
I can not forget

Only girl i ever think of worth regret

I like to add her initials
To my monogram

Tell me, where is the shepherd for this lost lamb?

There's a somebody i'm longing to see

I hope that she
Turns out to be

Someone who watch over me

I'm a little lamb who's lost in the woods

I know i could always be good

To one who watch over me

Although I may not be the man some girls think of as handsome

But to her heart
I carries the key

Won't you tell her please to put on some speed

Follow my lead
Oh how i need

Someone to watch over me

2 則留言:

Lampson 說...

E~ee,轉左口味?西洋音樂?

近況如何?找到新工作嗎?

p.s 相片有'心'思.

王 健一 說...

LAMPSON哥
你好喔
這首歌叫Someone to watch over me
是因為看FAME的時候有個男演員唱
男演員叫Asher Book
唱得好有魅力
我覺得很好聽
於是找上YOUTUBE聽
LINK是:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLQNyLGE_dw

然後一路追尋
Someone to watch over me
原來是爵士樂的經典金曲喔
在我們都未出世的時候
已經成為經典了

歌詞很簡單
但很觸動哩

於是最近有點喜歡找有點藍調的英文歌聽一下

還未找到新工作
繼續在找
繼續在做FREELANCE